– temperature measurement for homemade yoghurt, bakery, meat dishes, canned food and sweets, as well as for infant formula;
– monitoring the temperature at home and outdoors;
– constant temperature monitoring in any room, wherever you can be.
– monitoring the temperature in the car and garage;
– temperature monitoring during the reparation and adjustment of the refrigerator, heating system and hot water supply in the house;
– temperature control when making homemade wines;
– operational control and monitoring of the temperature of a home hatcher;
– use at work for professional purposes.
– control of medicines storage conditions in the refrigerator;
– monitoring of soil temperature in pots, greenhouses and garden beds;
– temperature monitoring in the cellar.